5.17.2015

Christmas in the homeland


Christmas 2014 was one of the best ever! My family and I headed back up to Canada and spent an amazing week with family and friends. We started by first visiting with my mom's side of the family for a super-sized Christmas with all the aunts/uncles/cousins/grandparents under one roof- 13 foot tall Christmas tree, hours worth of opening presents and a beyond excited six year old made for a perfect Christmas morning. On Boxing Day, we loaded up the car and headed over to Vancouver Island to visit with my dad's side of the family- and met my cousin's super cute baby! After a few days on the island, we headed back to Vancouver to visit with friends then headed up to Whistler to get some snowboarding in before heading home. Epic Christmas- 2015 has a lot to live up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment