3.08.2012

Beer-tastic

Thanks to Groupon (and my friend Kelda for telling me about it) I am now the proud owner of four Skuuzi's...yes four, obvi I need a few backups plus double fisting is totally American. Whats a Skuuzi? Basically the best invention EVER! Its the original Scandinavian koozie...allow me to demonstrate:
Holding that beer like a champ!! Plus my hands are toasty warm and there is no threat of the beer sliding out of my grasp...highly recommended! Well this got me thinking of the many ways I should be holding my beer.. I mean, why the hell should my hands be cold just so I can enjoy a delicious beverage?!? (Ideally enjoyed post-snowboarding...still keeping my fingers crossed for a big storm)


First up, a creative use of one of my favorite treats...beer is insulated and you get a snack!
 Now this is perfect for golf or a picnic...really blends into the surroundings...the Bud Light Grass Can Coozie:
I don't know about you but I HATE waiting in long lines for drinks. Well, problem solved! This gem promises that you can booze down a six-pack before needing to hit the bar again:

If you don't want something around your waist there's also this option... I love the camo...its the little touches that really make the holster special:
You know those places that don't allow you to bring in alcohol but want you to spend $9 per beer? Well on my budget $9 a beer isn't really going to work (I prefer to work within the free to $5 range)...thankfully the Freedom Flask has been invented...however their recommended method of pouring is disgusting:
You might be asking 'where are the American themed holders?'..have no fear, there is both a DIY option and a bad ass option:

And even an awesome Canadian option:

Good to know there is also a classy wedding option (for my friends getting married this summer, please take note):
And last but not least, I just think these are cute and totally want one:
FYI, if you want to see some pretty 'interesting' ways to use your body to hold beer just google 'beer holders' in a google image search... yikes.

**Update: I'm happy to announce that this Skuuzi works as advertised...after a freezing workout outside, I was able to enjoy my beer while staying warm at the same time...awesome.**

No comments:

Post a Comment